17 Jan 2017
Best Apps to Keep Those New Year’s Resolutions in 2017
Here are the Hot Apps of the Month to kick off the New Year!
1. Habitbull – This app will help you kick your bad habits and start new ones. Sometimes we need help changing our diet or spending too much time on social media. The app tracks your habits and let’s you know if you are getting close to achieving them. The key is to not give up. The app tracks your progress over the week, month or year. This is a fun app that will make 2017 a success. Free for iPhone and Android.
2. 36 Questions – This is the app to help you fall in love this year but you are not sure where to begin. There are a lot of dating apps, however, do you even know what you are looking for? This is the app that has you answer 36 questions to help you prepare to date the person best for you. Some sample questions are:
- What would constitute a perfect day for you?
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
- Complete this sentence: I wish I had someone with whom I could share …
3. Glassdoor – Want to change your career. Check out this app that will tell you what you are worth, who’s hiring and the salaries for job’s at thousands of different companies and industries. You can even read reviews from former employees. Free for iPhone and Android.
4. Nutrino – Changing your diet is not easy. This is an app that helps you stay on track and educate you on the best foods to eat based on your preferences. The app helps you with meal preparation and eating healthier. The app will also show you restaurants nearby based on your eating preferences. The app is free on iPhone and Android.
All of these apps were featured on Fox 9 Morning News with Leah Beno and Cody Matz on January 15, 2017. Have fun downloading and using these apps to help you stay on track.